Art Appreciation suggestions?

---------

From: marie betlyon (mariebetlyon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 14:24:03 PDT

Hello All--

...Just finished year 1 of teaching high school art.  I had three preps--Intro to Art, Art 1 and Art Appreciation.  My semester Art Apprecation class had 9 students this past year, but 42 enrolled for next year!  AHHHHHHHHH!

   I plan to make major changes in the class--does anyone have any suugestions?  Please help a newbie!

THanks-Marie in PA