What happended to Sharon Henneborn?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 11:58:12 PDT

This is one small gift I have for Sharon....If you missed Sharon's
eloquently written story of her experience and how she is recuperating.
Please send a request to me off list (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

I saved the message to file....

Here is part two (from Sharon):
> The teachers did a good job of explaining to the kids what happened
> and making certain that no child felt responsible. I was told that
> some children had their parents follow the ambulance to the hospital
> and stayed until they got good news.

I will still use her story when I see kids doing mischievous things. You
never know what might work.....My "stories" have often helped kids ....Maybe
they just change so they don't have to hear any more of my stories? (smile)

(Well, my grandpappy- a minister- was a great story teller ....and so was my
pappy -a lay leader of the church...I come by it honestly)

Here is what you can do for Sharon....Help her re- learn the language again
by sending a little personal note of thanks...Telling her how much an idea
of hers has helped you out. Reintroduce yourself and tell her what idea she
sent....etc.
Sharon Henneborn mailto:heneborn@erols.com . Let's continue giving her some
fun stuff to read.....(I think Sharon gets messages as they are posted....so
you will want to put a subject heading that includes your name and her name
so she can identify it as a personal message and not a list message -- a
trick I learned from Bunki).

Judith

P.S. Please...no replies to list concerning this message. This is just my
way of apologizing for misinterpreting the original post......

---