Seating Arrangements

---------

From: Peter and Marty Rombold (petmar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 10:34:35 PDT

I, too, have an unusually shaped area due to sharing the room with another teacher. In the sorta-corner of the room, I arranged a kidney-shaped table in front of a free-standing chalkboard and have the rectangular student tables (that seat 4-5) arranged so they are like rays out of semi-circle. All 25 kids can see.
Marty

---