Re: private school salaries

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 09:47:49 PDT

Sure, a good art teacher would make any kid more likely to succeed, but the
private school kids have a leg up, due to who they already are. I certainly
am not saying that the public school kids I teach won't make a positive
impact on the world, but some of the kids I know in the private schools near
here are children of the rich and famous. In fact we have royalty well
represented here. Money is power. It takes money to make money. I am not an
elitist, but our society works this way.

Mark