seating charts

---------

From: holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 03:48:16 PDT

What I do, is make diagrams for how my tables are arranged. I label them
by artist's names, rather than numbers. Then I make a bunch of copies (I
have 25 classes a week). Something I did different this year--an idea
that came off this list--was to laminate the sheets. Then I used small
stick-on price tags to write the students names, and put these on the
sheets. That way, I can change kids around without messing up the chart.
 I make copies of these sheets to go in my sub folder. Alot of initial
work at the beginning of the year, but its been worth it for me. What
ever works.......

Mary H>

>Leah, I also need seating charts for next year. I have operated without them
>the last 2 years and have not successfully managed the name thing without
>them. I take copeous notes on each student in class to cover for my lack of
>memory. Do you create a series of seating charts or have you purchased some
>from catalogues?
>Karen Mack

---