Rubrics

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 07:58:03 PDT

I have some --linked from bottom of:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/yearplan.htm

Below are some I posted a while back --I am glad someone sent them back to
me (smile):

Teach-nology Web tools
http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/

The Staff Room for Ontario Teachers has many rubrics:
http://www.odyssey.on.ca/~elaine.coxon/rubrics.htm

A simple rubric- easy to adapt:
http://etc.sccoe.k12.ca.us/i98/ii98Units/Cross/BLTCE/Patti/text/rubrica.html

Mr. Zimmer's Rubric for Grading Art:
http://www.zimmerworks.com/rubric.htm

A rubric template:
http://edweb.sdsu.edu/triton/july/Rubrics/Rubric_Template.html

Pam Stephens and Nancy have thorough assessment rubrics on their
site--unfortunately in a quick search of the site I couldn't find one. I
saved one of theirs to file...Maybe if Pam or Nancy see this, they will post
the URL.

---