Rubric Templates, Curriculum

---------

From: Ashley Click (Ashley-Click_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 20:22:49 PDT

Hello.

My personal goal for next year is to establish rubrics for student-guided
(self-motivated) grading/evaluation. Thus far, I have been rather relaxed
on grading and feel the students are not fully learning the value of what
they are doing:

My subjects are:
AP Art -- there is a rubric I got at my seminar/course, but maybe you have
an easier one...

3-D: grade 6
3-D: grade 7
3-D: grade 8

2-D: grade 6
2-D: grade 7
2-D: grade 8

Art 1/2 (High School) -- meaning 2-D and 3-D
Art 3/4 (High School) -- meaning 2-D and 3-D

Also, could anyone suggest any good books to work from for curriculum -- I
especially need help in grades 6,7,8 (and am beginning this 3-D course
next year for middle school -- principal wants to make more electives
available. Oy vay.)

Web sites, books, rubrics. These are my needs.

Please send all replies to my aol address: aeclick@aol.com

Yours, truly grateful,

Ashley Click
American Community School of Abu Dhabi