RE: Is it illegal for students to grade other students' papers?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 19:37:27 PDT

Patty,
        While no security system on or off the Internet is perfectly safe. From
what they said in the article this system seems as safe as the one I use for
checking my bank and credit card balances. The passwords the parents get
only allow them to see their child's grades.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator