Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: supply person ideas (seating charts)

From: ´|Lá (mack88_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 09:56:33 PDT

Leah, I also need seating charts for next year. I have operated without them
the last 2 years and have not successfully managed the name thing without
them. I take copeous notes on each student in class to cover for my lack of
memory. Do you create a series of seating charts or have you purchased some
from catalogues?
Karen Mack