Re: coaching and a lost 60 minutes segment

---------

From: ´|Lá (mack88_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 09:51:10 PDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: felsecker1
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 8:01 AM
  Subject: Re: coaching and a lost 60 minutes segment
  Barb, I am very interested in your responce to Becky about coaching and teaching art. I am presently a Middle School Art Teacher with an interest in coaching tennis at the middle or high school level. Last year there was funding for a middle school coach/instructor but they cut the funds. When I first began teaching I coached H.S. tennis as an assistant and hope sometime to do it again. In what state are you working?
  Your enthusiasm is admirable. Are you able to find time to play tennis competetively yourself these days? With family, education requirements and so much you must do well to organize it all. I am interested in a coaching clinic at some point . I don't know if techniques and ethics have changed much in the last 20 years as far as coaching. If you hear of any seminars in your area over the summer let me know.
  Karen Mack from Cape Cod, Ma.
  ---
leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---