Re: Power point presentations

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 18:32:50 PDT

I teach in an Elementary school where the students are exposed to
PowerPoint in the second grade. I personally use PowerPoint all the time
to teach my lessons. I use it to intro Artists as well as styles and
Elements and Principles. I use whatever bells and whistles make the
lessons more interesting without overdoing it. In addition I have my 4th
and 5th graders creating electronic portfolios in PowerPoint. Their
presentations have all te really "cool" whistles going. But, it'a all part
of the experience. I am getting a Smartboard this summer which will make
these presentations more interactive with the students. I love its power
versus simplicity.

Clark

---