Re: supply person ideas (seating charts)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 16:52:35 PDT

My students all have 12x18" portfolios with their name written boldly across
the top. This way, any students who I haven't yet learned their name don't
have to listen to me ask over and over "And your name is....". I am a visual
person, so seeing their name and their face at the same time helps. A trick
I learned for learning new names is to either concentrate on 2 or 3 kids per
class or learn one entire class before moving on.
~Michal

> How do you learn everyone's names? That's why I use seating charts. Oh
how
> I wish I could remember all the names . . .

---