Re: Software and Web Design question

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 16:10:09 PDT

Hi Judi,

Can you expand on the "Telecollaborative" part? I am very
interested in this :) and would love to hear more.

Thanks,
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy