Re: Woody is back for a day

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:55:28 PDT

Patricia Knott wrote:

> Welcome back Woody
> How was New Mexico? Paint a lot I hope.

I only painted nine paintings in the week long workshop. I'm getting lazy,
or just laid back. The food an friends were excellent as always. Fran
flew out to join me
after the workshop. We bought up everything in Santa Fe and Albquerque
and even
spent the last day looking at new homes to see what our retirement might buy.
It was a great trip even with the 890 mile drive back to KC.

> I came across an article today about districts investing in software that
> allows parents to view grades, progress reports, teacher's comments on line.
> Since nothing on the internet is "safe." I wonder about the legality of
> this.

I'll ask the question in my computer conference in Chicago next week.
I'm home for
24 hours then off again, this time for for Chicago.

When I got home I had 946 e-mails to download. I'm surprised that
Roadrunner would
let that many build up. It's good to see that the "Getty" is back, but
I'll try to
remember to send out to the "Back Up" list as well. I'll be back in
town on the 28th.
Tonight I'm going over to tuck the triplet grandkids in and read them a
story about
"Dream Catchers". We bought each of them a Dream Catcher to go over
their beds.
                Happy Dreams, from Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail