Re: Sharon

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:53:46 PDT

Sharon,

I am so glad to hear from you again on the list. I
thought of you often. I will continue to keep you in my
thoughts and prayers as you work towards full recovery.
You are one courageous woman and an inspiration to many.

I, too, associate hoarding with teaching art - and budget
cuts:)

Paz, Hermana,
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy