Re: Purple classroom.....

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:19:48 PDT

Purple classroom.....Bunki, Would love to see your room, it sounds GRAND! I always take the furniture that is being disposed of and paint it any way I wish. I too love my rooms (I teach at two schools). It was so funny last year when I visited another Gifted and Talented teachers room to deliver some materials. The only way I could describe it was "stunningly sterile." Every surface was nude: walls, counters, desks, ceilings. I got out of there fast. Linda W. in OK