Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

open house ideas

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 21:09:42 PDT

The start of the new school year will be arriving faster than I know it and open house will be upon me. As hard as I try to leave my work at school I am always thinking of new projects. I now need your help again.

I'd like to have an awesome display for open house. One to really sock it to them! I know you all have some cool ideas that you have done before. Mind sharing?

Greatly obliged,