art exam

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 13:27:05 PDT

hi

we have one more week before summer break! Temps here have been in
teh upper 20's (centigrade, but for you south of the border,
translate about 80's).
My last exam was written today and marks were due this afternoon so I
really hoofed through the marking. I had set an objective of 35
multiple choice, a composition with guidelines (using
pencil/pen/colored pencil), formal description of that composition &
formal analysis of photocopy of a painting. I set a 90 minute time
frame and it was perfect. I spent a lot of time planning the exam and
many of the Art 11's wrote until time-up!

Christene in Nova Scotia

---