Re: Power point presentations

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 12:10:08 PDT

Students love the bells and whistles on the PP presentations. I also
allow students to learn the program and then in groups of two, they have
to create a bells and whistle slide to add to one of any number of
presentations I may do during the year. What a way to build visual
support.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org