Re: Power point presentations

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 10:55:51 PDT

My advanced (hs) classes created a presentation on artists using PowerPoint. It went great! The demo that I made to show them had a little quiz at the end, I had the theme music from Jepardy playing. It's not hard, just insert the music, etc. from files. Now I am working on a presentation to show at the beginning of school; it will have the rules, course objectives, etc.

Joy in NC