RE: Changing mail settings for PC users (Text vs HTML)

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 09:26:52 PDT

An alternative for those who are on outlook and want to use HTML e-mail for
other lists.

Open contacts, find your address card for artsednet Talk

In the right hand column about 1/2 way down it says e-mail and has a space
to input the e-mail address. Below that box is a check box that says send as
plain text. Check that.

Now when you send an e-mail original email to ArtsEdNet Talk a little menu
will come up. The options are send as plain text, send as HTML, send in both
formats, and cancel.

This way if someone in your house prefers HTML or needs it activated for
another list (The digital photography list I'm on requires HTML mail), they
can have the added features, while you don't have to worry about switching
back and forth.

Note: if you reply to an e-mail from the list that came to you in HTML it
still sends HTML so do watch out for that if you are one individual e-mails.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator