Power point presentations

---------

From: FRANCIS REDFERN (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 08:27:29 PDT

I've got about 12 Powerpoint shows that I've prepared for my middle
school students to show various art forms etc. These are VERY basic -
no bells or whistles. I haven't really learned all that yet. For any of
you who use PP, how elaborate have you gotten? I'd like to add period
music, maps etc
Also wondering when/if all the gadgets become distractiing to the
images. Appreciate any feedback.
Nora

---