Re: displaying work

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 07:18:24 PDT

displaying workI agree with Becky. I think every student's work should be displayed. (PreK - 8) I frequently remind students to do their best work, because quite likely it will be on display. Throughout the year I display many class projects in a group and include everyone's artwork from that project. In the spring art show, each child is represented with two of their best pieces from the year. (They select one and I select one)

Mark