Re(2): well wishes.

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 06:15:30 PDT

Sharon,

Somewhere I must have missed the announcement of what had happened, I
feel so bad. I read your email and glad to see you are back with us. I
have not had the pleasure of meeting you but have cooresponded with you
some in the past. We are family here. Please accept my apology for not
being there for you.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org