manetic white (or other) boards

---------

From: Leslie Balkany (lbalkany_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 06:00:46 PDT

Does anyone have a source for magnetic white boards, or other magnetic
surfaces, about 8 1/2 x 11 inches? I'm looking for something students
can use individually, or with a partner, on which to create poetry with
magnetic word strips. Cheap would be good, too!

--
Leslie Balkany, Museum Educator
Ackland Art Museum