My apologies to all Digest members....

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 05:52:36 PDT

I just discovered today that after our re-imaging, our e-mail was set to
send in HTML rather than Plain Text. I know how to change it back for each
message --- have to get my little tech wizard son to set text up as default
for me.

Sorry for all of the scrolling in my posts to the list....I am scrolling
right on by all of it, too (so I feel you pain--ha-ha).

Since my Road Runner is up and beep-beeping just fine again - I unsubscribed
from the Mdecker (WCOIL) account so hubby and son wouldn't have so many
messages to delete on their computers (I think son actually figured out how
to block the ArtsEdTalk from his).

I will make sure all messages today come as plain text.

Judith D.

---