Re: year round school

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 05:50:12 PDT

To answer the questions from LP Skeen and Bunki,
Yes, I certainly do get two months extra pay- the main
reason why I wanted this job so badly! Not only is
Wake County one of the highest paying counties in NC,
but I'll also get that extra two month's salary. Not
to mention the fact that I came from one of the lowest
paying counties in SC, so I am getting quite a pay
raise.
And, Bunki, I just found out today that since I am a
12 month employee, I get 12 annual leave days, which
means I'll have 4 left for this year, plus 12 sick
days, which I'll never use! Not bad, huh?
Plus, Michelle Harrell tells me that my schedule is
not the same for all year round art teachers in the
county; she teaches year round high school art, but is
only a ten month employee. I guess it just varies
school to school.

Jayna