Re: Peace theme

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 05:42:30 PDT

 HREF="http://rosella.apana.org.au/~mlb/cranes/million.htm">Cranes</A> >>
I gave up trying to find any "authoritative" sites about Picasso's Peace
series. I did find some posters at the following site:
http://www.artmodes.com/Picasso/picasso.html

http://www.artmodes.com/Picasso-prints-3/picasso-prints-3.html

http://www.artmodes.com/Picasso-prints-4/picasso-prints-4.html

http://www.artmodes.com/Picasso-prints-5/picasso-prints-5.html

These are some peace sites I've gotten from the list. Betsy