Re: book at NAEA

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 05:29:24 PDT

The publisher is West Publishing Co.

----- Original Message -----
From: Marian Colman
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 6:21 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: book at NAEA

When I was at NAEA in NY, I signed up for a free copy of a textbook called
"Themes and Foundations in Art." I have not received the book and I didn't
save the order slip ( if they even gave me one). I can't remember who the
publisher is and I would like to contact them. Does anyone know? I know
it's not McGraw Hill/ Glencoe. Thanks alot.
Marian

---
uGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
---