book at NAEA

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 03:08:18 PDT

When I was at NAEA in NY, I signed up for a free copy of a textbook called
"Themes and Foundations in Art." I have not received the book and I didn't
save the order slip ( if they even gave me one). I can't remember who the
publisher is and I would like to contact them. Does anyone know? I know
it's not McGraw Hill/ Glencoe. Thanks alot.
Marian

---