Re: Software and Web Design question

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 20:33:37 PDT

My advice would be to use what you are comfortable with. If you are an
MSOffice user, than I would recomend FrontPage. If you learned on another
package, use it until you outgrow it. I am responsible for four websites
and have used many different software packages. Netscape Composer, Adobe
Pagemill, Adobe GoLive, SiteCentral, MS Publisher, FrontPage, FP98, and
FP2000. I use it to create my pages and it is the easiest to use and has
many of the bells and whistles people are looking for. If you want
something a little more robust I would say look at Adobe GoLive.

---