Re: I am back! Thanks for all the well wishes. Very long!

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 20:11:39 PDT

Sharon, Bless you. Your note is more articulate than most folks who have
never been injured. I taught Art in the elementary for over a decade; am
now teaching Gifted and Talented (last eight years) and include as much Art
as I can. I give you this info by way of letting you know how interested I
am in how the brain works (sides, functions).
I truly believe that your visual arts grounding is a big part of your
wonderful recovery. I had to laugh when you talked about the hoarding.
Before I got to the part where the nurse tells you what was up, I was
absolutely sure that you had an Art project in mind! Great Love and many
Blessings in your continued recovery. Linda W. in OK

---