Software and Web Design question

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 19:11:40 PDT

I just finished a two day Teacher Universe Course-The Internet and the
Classroom. We learned to use HTML to create our web pages. We also learned
how to create Web Quests, XCursions, Scavenger Hunts and Telecollaborative
projects. I am excited about all of this but am wondering about the other
programs that aid in the coding of these pages. I am aware of DreamWeaver,
FrontPage and using Word to translate but have no idea what they involve.
HTML is so tedious and I have so many other things that I want to accomplish
this summer..... Any suggestions regarding a direction I should pursue? I
would like your advise. I do not want to avoid the work but I would like
some advise as to which is the best program to dedicate my time and energy
learning.

Thanks,
Judi in NC

---