Women sculptor 's links needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 15:35:04 PDT

Does anyone out there have some good links already (other than Artcyclopedia --that is a given) for Women sculptors? I had done some searches for Nevelson, Marisol and others (I do have Helpworth on my site)....PLEASE don't go surfing for me...ONLY post what sites you have already found (and NO rush).

This is from a march post:

http://www.tfaoi.com/newsmu/nmus66b.htm

http://www.artincontext.org/listings/pages/exhib/h/ak3r7bch/artist.htm

http://www.sculptor.org/books/WomenSculptors.htm

http://www.thecore.nus.edu.sg/landow/victorian/sculpture/giles/Hero3.html

http://phoenix.liu.edu/~hchu/lis566/pathfind/summer97f/KRIEGER/sculptor.htm

Thank you ALL who have sent me links files....In just one day (between you folks and me) I was able to retrieve much of what I lost (from the Getty archives) and from all of you who were so generous with your time. As I "play" with other files I am reminded from time to time of other searches I lost and will just post to the list for any resources you might have saved from your travels.

You folks are so wonderful!

Judy

---