Introducing Bob's site - Art Educators' member

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 15:07:45 PDT

I "met" Bob on the other list --RB Productions (he has videos--books etc). I will soon have a link to his site from mine...but in the meantime -address below....His site has some interesting things--click on all the pictures, too.

Bob's homepage:
http://www.sierratel.com/robprod/

Art Organizer (a link to this page is at the bottom of the home page)
http://www.sierratel.com/robprod/artorg2001.htm
Lesson plans
http://www.sierratel.com/robprod/miniarchive.htm
Camera's eye
http://www.sierratel.com/robprod/mini29cameraeye.htm
Video Production
http://www.sierratel.com/robprod/intro.htm

He shared several lessons with the ArtsEducators group -- they are all on his site.

Enjoy,

Judith Decker

P.S. Lisa, could you forward this to the ArtsEducators list? Thanks.

---