Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Introducing Bob's site - Art Educators' member

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 15:07:45 PDT

I "met" Bob on the other list --RB Productions (he has videos--books etc). I will soon have a link to his site from mine...but in the meantime -address below....His site has some interesting things--click on all the pictures, too.

Bob's homepage:

Art Organizer (a link to this page is at the bottom of the home page)
Lesson plans
Camera's eye
Video Production

He shared several lessons with the ArtsEducators group -- they are all on his site.

Judith Decker

P.S. Lisa, could you forward this to the ArtsEducators list? Thanks.