self esteem was RE: displaying work

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 13:55:31 PDT

Americans canít seem to do anything in moderation. I think we need to be
aware of how our actions and words effect students and not make them think
they canít do better. At the same time pretending things are perfect when
they need to improve doesnít do anyone any good either. Some people like
your student use self esteem as an excuse to attack someone who is trying
to help them improve.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator