Peace theme

---------

From: holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 04:00:01 PDT

The school I teach in is going to become a peace site--that will be our
theme for upcoming years. Three buildings--preschool and kindergarten
center, elementary (grades 1-3), and intermediate (grades 4-5) will be
working together on this. Has anyone had experience with this? I teach
art grades 1-3, and would like to do something interdisciplinary with the
other special area teachers--music, p.e., and performing arts. I am just
starting to think about this, we had a prelimiary theme meeting this
week, so I will be doing some research, but am wondering if anyone has
any ideas for me.

Thanks,

Mary H.

---