Thanks to my art friends

---------

From: Barbara Antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 09:25:23 PDT

Thanks to all of you who sent me info on elementary architecture.  I have taught high school art for the last 15 years and this summer took a job at the Musuem of Art teaching summer camp to elementary level kids. .  The museum had already assigned themes for each week the kids attended and they were quite quirky to say the least.   It was hard for me to think on those terms and your help and suggestions were wonderful.

Barb in Texas