We've been cited!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 07:18:59 PDT

Hi, all,

You NAEA members would have gotten the latest batch of NAEA Advisories
right before the list blinked out. Did you read the one titled
"Critiques in the K-12 Classroom," by Nancy House of Eastern Carolina
U? She cited several of us (Michal of The Austins; Sandra Hildreth;
Marcia Thompson; and yours truly) from discussions we've had on how we
do critiques in our classrooms. I think this is a sign that we are
taken seriously and are a viable reference for researchers.

Maggie

---