Re: coaching and a lost 60 minutes segment

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 06:19:31 PDT

 Here goes... it was about a married couple (I think she was a librarian
and he was a postal employee??) who started collecting art. I'm pretty sure
they lived around New York

Dear Becky,

Egg, the art show on PBS just featured the couple you are talking about, I
believe. Their names are (and were, he died) John and Vivian Hewitt. Check
out
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/egg/flash/
Leah

---