Re: Is it illegal for students to grade other students' papers?

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 22:29:53 PDT

Because all the extreme emphasis on self esteem is building a nation of
criminals who feel good about themselves!! That's an over statement of
course, but why should we promote mediocrity??? Why should someone who
doesn't try and does crappy work receive the same attention as someone who
breaks their neck to do good work?? We should try to elevate our
standards--kids should see excellence rewarded so they will have a reason
to persue it. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #