Weather and OTHER hazards

---------

From: rexfree (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 22:20:54 PDT

I have been following this thread with interest, being a native Californian, and fairly earthquake proof...they make me really really queasy. An additional hazard...tonight I met a little rattlesnake in my garden...walked past it once before I spotted it...First one I have seen in years, and now it has a permanent resting place...I am planning to plant some herbs over the remains. I actually am sorry that I had to kill it, but my rule is, if it is in a high traffic area, it has to go, and last time I checked, there was no reasoning with a snake.
Wow, I must still be tense...rambling on,
Charlotte

---