Re: painting collages

---------

From: Jim Hodgins (HDD_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 21:34:26 PDT

Jackie, I really liked your personal collage ideas. We've just done
something a little similar with our 12 year olds - they divide an A2
grey sugar paper into 12 equal rectangles and using oil pastels they
illustrate 12 things about themselves - culture, sport, hobbies etc.
They are extremely effective as the images are large and must fill the
space, and only show a part of the thing chosen. ( eg 3 or 4 keys of a
piano or part of a cultural image.) Jill in NZ.

---