Displaying Student Artwork

---------

From: Peter and Marty Rombold (petmar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 21:32:07 PDT

How do you handle the artwork produced by special needs kids who are integrated into the classrooms? The ones whose disabilities prevent their ever producing outstanding work but who pour more energy, thought and effort into their products than your better students? I hang everyone's art unless they beg me not to.
Marty

---