Mexican Folk Art sites --any additional?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 20:46:19 PDT

I thought the whole file was too long to send at once. Below are Mexican Folk Art sites...Please post any additional you have found.
Mexican folk art

Milagro Seattle http://www.milagrosseattle.com/index.html

Casa Mexicana--folk art and fine art from Mexico, and occasionally have a few items from selected South and Central American countries. Masks, carvings and more. http://www.casamexicanafolkart.com/index.html

Milagros Gallery selected Mexican Folk Art http://www.milagrosgallery.com/

Cinco de Mayo - World Book http://www.worldbook.com/fun/cinco/html/cinco.htm

Whimsical Art - folk art from Mexico http://www.whimsicalarts.com/

NOVICA- Mexican Art http://www.novica.com/novica_cfmfiles/products/regionPage.cfm?RegionID=7