Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Mexican Folk Art sites --any additional?

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 20:46:19 PDT

I thought the whole file was too long to send at once. Below are Mexican Folk Art sites...Please post any additional you have found.
Mexican folk art

Milagro Seattle

Casa Mexicana--folk art and fine art from Mexico, and occasionally have a few items from selected South and Central American countries. Masks, carvings and more.

Milagros Gallery selected Mexican Folk Art

Cinco de Mayo - World Book

Whimsical Art - folk art from Mexico

NOVICA- Mexican Art

Central America

Lively Arts- Mexican Folk Art

Mexican Dance and culture - Xuchipilli is the aztec divinity of the Dance and the Love.