Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Getty Archives (Judy's request for sites)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 17:39:38 PDT

> Can you pull it out of the archives at Getty?

I would love to be able to go to the archives and pull those files up.....

I have already pulled what I posted to the list up from Feb -March - April -
May.... Can you folks help me out for September - October - November -
December - January? I also have sent many links to members off list.

Several list members have come to my aid already.

Thanks again,