Re: Elementary architecture

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 17:20:41 PDT

        "...next week's topic is Painting the Town"

This won't help you any but it reminded me of a drawing my middle school
kids just did. I had a sub the day after our career day so I left the
assignment for the kids to draw what they wanted to be doing 15 years
from now. In the middle of the stack of drawings of doctors, vets,
lawyers, teachers, police and firemen was a drawing of a bright purple
house with the sentence, 15 years from now I will be painting my house
purple.

There you go- painting the town, one house at a time.
It is the little things that make my day.
Heather

---