Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

school days

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:59:02 PDT

<<THese hot days , they are throwing bottles of water at
each other in the hallways, stairwells and even in the classrooms! (Can you

Holly, I'm glad it's not just my school!! This is our last week, and the heat (especially last week) has been terrible. Also, we have these oh-so-convenient water coolers (the kind with the little conical cups) for quick-and-easy water fights in the hall, cafeteria, or classroom. Two more days!!:-)
-Lydia de Toledo