school days

---------

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:59:02 PDT

<<THese hot days , they are throwing bottles of water at
each other in the hallways, stairwells and even in the classrooms! (Can you
imagine?!!!)>>

Holly, I'm glad it's not just my school!! This is our last week, and the heat (especially last week) has been terrible. Also, we have these oh-so-convenient water coolers (the kind with the little conical cups) for quick-and-easy water fights in the hall, cafeteria, or classroom. Two more days!!:-)
-Lydia de Toledo

---