Multicultural Education sites anyone?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:55:28 PDT

Did anyone save the file on Multicultural sites that I posted the other day? That is another of the many, many searches that I have lost.

Thank you all who have come to my aid and sent files...keep sending any links I have sent to you in the last couple months --especially the ones I didn't post to the Getty (off-list please so all don't get swamped with mail Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

I spent the last two weeks doing searches that are gone forever (boo-hoo). My art resources folder was one of my biggest folders....Never will figure how that one didn't get copied to the back up disks.

I am pretty sure I can get the August thru January ones from another list member.

Thanks,

Judy

---