Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Schools --just a few links

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:31:06 PDT

Here is just a small sample of school of Art sites.....
check some of the links pages at the bottom of this list for more.
I know I have some links on my Careers page, too:

School of Visual Art --neat site

Master of fine Arts- computer
University of North Texas School of Visual Arts
The Art Institute of Colorado
The Ottawa School of Art

The Art Institutes - select a location

National Association of Schools of Art and Design

Art Center College of Design (advertising dept)

and a whole bunch!

Certificate and degreed academic programs in fine art offered in the United States
click on links at bottom of page.